Regional Manager Strategic Accounts, Karnataka
· Extensive experience in selling IT Solutions and Services including, but not limited to Managed Services, Cloud Services, Data Center Solutions, System Integration, Managed Network Services, Security Solutions etc.
· Direct sales (IT Solutions/Services).
· Strong communication skills (both written & verbal) and aggressive selling skills
- Teaming, liasoning, relationship Management, negotiation & business knowledge.
Experience: 14 -16 years in Sales with team handling Experience
ICT (Information and Communication Technology) / IT
The role holder is responsible for Sales, Revenues and
Collections and People Management .
1. As a Regional Manager Strategic Accounts – Sales, the role incumbent will be responsible for consistent order booking LOB wise throughout the Bangalore Region .
2. He will be responsible for Revenue Targets,
Revenue Retention and Revenue Maximization in
line with the Direct Business and the SBU Target.
3. He will need to work out strategies for maximizing
the business for this segment across the
Geography as well as industry verticals. It is
essential to have maximum possible number of
customers in this segment for the company in the
4. The Role Incumbent will make proper assessments of the market size/demand, competition and advise the
COO accordingly. Maintain Operational Metrics.
5. He will be responsible for ensuring that the
Receivables are under control in the region.
6. Champion the customer’s cause internally with
various teams to ensure quality solution, timely
delivery, top-class support
7. Adhere to defined sales processes and
maintain/grow the funnel as per organizational
Growth plans by driving the team.
8. Provide support and guidance to Managers and the
Account Managers and make customer visits as and
when needed especially for large deals.
Key Outputs Regional Manager Strategic Accounts:
- To achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly order booking
sales targets for the region.
- Defend the revenue with the existing accounts and
ensure higher share of wallet
- Driving Team’s Performance
Pre-Sales, Technology, Business Development Product
Sales Specialist, Customer Care, Collection, HR and
Key Enterprise Customers in the Region
Reporting to: Regional HEAD Karnataka
Key Performance Indicators Regional Manager Strategic Accounts:
- Increased Business volumes (Existing and New)
- Increased customer base
- Maximizing Revenues & Gross Margins
- Decrease Outstanding (if any) and increase collections
- People Management
- Consistency in the order booking throughout the quarter and through all product and service lines.
- MIS and Reports for Business Decision