Sales Lead SAP S4 HANA Retail, CPS, LS, Hi Tech Manufacturing
Salary 210-215K USD Base plus Bonus and Incentives
Retail, CPS, LS, Hi Tech and Manufacturing
Any location is fine. Work Authorization status: Green Card or US Citizen
The Practitioner Sales Lead / Manager SAP S4 HANA is accountable for sales and driving profitable growth in one or more customers for a practice by developing and maintaining strategic relationships.
- Lead and manage business development strategy in the geography for a technology practice.
• Develop a deep understanding of the market and clients in the geography through -Client visits and engagements with advisors
• Identify potential opportunities, offerings, leaders and initiate formal buying process
• Develop and leverage professional and personal networks within the geography to gain market intelligence and industry trends • Develop the business strategy for the service line in the geography aligned to the overall strategy of the service line
• Participate in Sales discussions/presentations for respective Services Selling.
• Provide appropriate and customized value propositions in both proactive and reactive sales Drive focus on revenue growth and management
• Drive profitable revenue growth to achieve agreed quarterly targets
• Identify and create new opportunities for growth in the account
• Leverage differentiated value propositions to shape sales opportunities
• Lead sales pursuits to capture maximum share of revenues from emerging business opportunities
• Close the maximum possible order bookings to secure future revenue streams
• Leverage other Organizational Units to maximize revenue growth • Push for higher value services and solutions in line with value-added offerings
• Lead proposal development, negotiation and commercial terms for new opportunities
• Seek approvals for non-standard pricing, terms, and conditions
Do share resume and salary expectation details to: firstname.lastname@example.org