Designation: Account Manager – Strategic, Chennai
· Experience in selling Network and IT Solutions including Data Center Hosting services, Managed (Enterprise IP) Voice, Security solutions, Managed infrastructure services, System integration services, Applications etc. Candidates from Network, and Integrated IT Solution Backgrounds, handling Large customers, with a Solution /Services selling mindset will fit the bill.
· Direct sales (IT Solutions/Services).
· Strong Communication skills (Both written & verbal) and aggressive selling skills
· Teaming, liasoning, relationship Management, negotiation & business knowledge.
Experience: 8 – 14 Yrs
Telecom/ ISP – Preferably from Connectivity or Network services, Hosting services, Managed (Enterprise IP) Voice, Security solutions, Managed infrastructure services, System Integration services.
The role holder, Strategic Account Manager, Chennai is responsible for managing Large Accounts development. Profile involves understanding the industry, enhancing and developing products/ services offered to existing customers.
· Cover a set of accounts assigned, build relationship with decision makers to managing repeat business and identifying the opportunities for the new products/ services & enhance the existing infrastructure for additional revenue.
· Generate new business by hunting for new accounts in the Large accounts
· Maintaining and increasing business from existing customers.
· Adhere to defined sales processes and maintain/grow the funnel as per organizational growth plans.
· Champion the customer’s cause internally with various teams to ensure quality solution, timely delivery, top-class support.
· Escalate customer issues, process anomalies and pain points in a timely manner to seniors
· Report sales data, competition information and market data as per requirements
Key Outputs of Strategic Account Manager, Chennai:
· To achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly order booking sales targets for the set assigned/new accounts
· Drive Maximizing Revenue per customer and Collection targets from the accounts
· Defend the revenue with the existing accounts and ensure higher share of wallet
Internal: Reporting Manager, Collection Team & Sales Specialist Teams
External: Customers, OEMS & Partners
Key Performance Indicators:
· Increased quarterly business volumes as per target set for the business